Monday, April 20, 2009

oh, to be in that head of his...


i do have other children.  really.  
for some reason, though, tucker seems to be at the forefront of my mind these days.  

tonight, he's sitting at the dinner table.
dinner has been cleaned up for over a half hour.  
everyone else has long since moved on.  
he's still fighting with pasta and broccoli.

from the lonely table, he just announced, 
"when i eat gross things, it makes my head shake.  like there's maracas in there..."

a few random faces from that crazy little head






1 comment:

  1. What a clown! I guess the 4th might have to be a clown to get some attention, huh? I wonder if our fourth will be like that...I'd like a fourth. Dave laughs at me, "Our baby is still little!" I know...I know...they're just so sweet...Sam told my mom, "My mommy's gonna have TEN babies!" Yeah, right! We'll see about that.

    ReplyDelete