Saturday, June 16, 2012

kt who?

I humor myself when I consider that anyone thinks about the fact that I have not posted in almost a year.  Interestingly, after perusing my blog list, I realized that I am not the only one.  I blame facebook - why post a blog entry when you can update all day long?  Anyway...

Yes, I am back. For now.  This year "away" has taught me quite a bit - one thing being, do not overcommit.  

I have so many things on my mind, and, because the school year has ended and summer vacation has officially begun, I have so much more time to think about them!  And, so... in an effort to process all that is in my brain and record for posterity, I will be writing.  If you are easily bored with the (sometimes) mundane elements of my life, feel free to pass.  However, if you are a looking for a diversion or are interested in an update, be on the lookout.  kt is back.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I actually have thought about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back. :) (I followed a link to your blog from some other organising blog and have had you in my Bloglines-type reader since.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Mine is a routine (though I procrastinate so it's not a strict routine). I have my weekly and monthly posts. The rest is more spontaneous. I actually blame my iPad. It's easier to blog from the PC and I'm not on the desktop as often.

    ReplyDelete