Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday's Tip

yes, i took last week off (wow - to those who noticed)...

although i do have a tip in mind for this week, i first have a request.  my creative well is running dry (although in an effort to streamline everything, my life sometimes looks like one big tip - and that is not necessarily a good thing), soooo... i am asking you for inspiration!

what is an area of life / home where you could use a tip?  yes, i realize i'm opening myself up for all sorts of mockery and jokes, but i know there are legitimate requests out there.  i'm not promising i have an answer, but i love doing the research to find the answers.  i'll keep a running list of your questions and try to work my way through them.  

and.... go!

5 comments:

  1. How do you find time for leisure reading in your day? I admire your reading list and would love to find more time to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. activity ideas for school parties; we have Harvest and Winter ones coming up. :) do you do valentines for all of the kids in your kid's classes? it's a lot! Christmas gift ideas for teachers--what do they really want--figured you are a good one to ask that question to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tips on teaching toddlers/preschoolers to read: Your children are such good readers. I think you may have posted this before, but how do they begin reading so soon? My girls all know their letters and we have added the sounds, but do you actually work with them to add the sounds together?

    I like Aim's idea of Christmas gifts for teachers! ;) That one strikes a chord with me...hmmm, wonder why? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, great ideas, ladies!! keep them coming... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well. you could just go through all of my emails I've ever sent you. you'd probably never run out of blogging topics.

    how about ways to occupy preschool-toddler age kids during the winter? oy. I could use this. :)

    ReplyDelete