Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday's Tip - let's review

i've been thinking about the tips i've shared thus far... and contemplating new ones.
so far, we've dealt with rotten bananas, static-y hair, and plant babies.
i've suggested ways to clean the sink, clean the coffee maker, clean toothbrushes, and clean strawberries.
we've found new uses for christmas cards and baby teethers and the coffee left in the coffee pot.
i've shared how i streamline lunch making and the ever-chaotic morning routine.
i've even indulged myself with a few favorites - like coconut rice and the library.

so, now, i'm curious.
do any of these tips work for you?  have you been able to tweak them and make them your own?
efficiency is only efficient if it works!

3 comments:

  1. The strawberries and the coffee maker were the ones I have gotten the most use out of... anything I can do to make my life cleaner. LOL! There are also ones I'm sure I will get more use out of in the years to come as my younger kids get into school too, like the breakfast choices on the fridge and the lunchmaking.

    Also loved the one about school papers...being an anal declutterer, I'm always curious what other peoples' systems are with that sort of thing. I'll definitely be borrowing/tweaking a bit from that one.... again, especially as I start having more than one child in school. It's amazing what is so manageable with ONE child, like keeping lots of school papers and whatnot, becomes SO overwhelming when you add another (and then another ...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the rubber bracelets over the drinking glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like tips that are kid and organization oriented, because organization isn't my strongest part and you're a few years ahead of me in kid life so I'm trying to mentally file all of your tips for the future!

    ReplyDelete